The Technical Analyst Awards
How to enter
To submit a nomination:
1. Please describe in not more than 300 words (in a Word or PDF document) why your company is deserving of your chosen award category.
2. Go to the online nomination form, complete the form and upload your document.
Please complete a separate nomination form for each award category you enter. We will email you a confirmation of nomination within three days of receipt.
For research categories
1. Please provide three examples of your work to support your entry. This should be uploaded with the nomination form or can be sent in electronic format to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your company name and the award category in the subject field of each email.
2. If you have an online service and would like to provide access as part of your entry, or if you would like to share online information, please include login details or links within the Word / PDF document.
3. All research and ratings samples submitted must have been originally published since 1 January 2020.
For product, software and data categories
1. If you would like to provide material to support your nomination, for example product marketing literature, presentations, reports and/or archived online demonstrations, links may be provided in the Word document or material can be uploaded with the nomination form. Alternatively, electronic files can be sent to email@example.com, quoting your company name and the award category in the subject field of each email.
2. If you would like to provide a product trial or live demonstration, please include login details / instructions on the Word document.
For all categories
You may wish to send additional company literature to enhance your online entry and this should be uploaded with the nomination form or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept hard copy documents.
The closing date for nominations is Friday 29 January 2021. We will email you a confirmation within three business days of receiving your nomination.
To enter the Awards there is an administration charge of £95 + VAT for the first category entered. Additional categories are charged at £65 + VAT each.
Nominations will be assessed by an independent panel of judges.
The Finalists and Winners for each category will be published on The Technical Analyst website no later than 30 April 2020.
If you require more information about The Technical Analyst Awards 2021 and the entry process in general, please contact +44 (0)1483 573150 or email .
The Technical Analyst reserves the right to edit or shorten entries where the word count is exceeded. This may impact the strength of the nomination. In addition, The Technical Analyst may decide to change, split or reduce award categories if the number and quality of nominations justifies this measure. The announced voting results are final – The Technical Analyst is not obliged to enter into any discussion regarding the results.